Auto Claims – What you need to do:
- Make sure everyone is alright
- NEVER admit fault on scene
- Get other party’s info – name, phone#, insurance information
- Call 911 – if needed
- Refer to your policy for coverage and deductible info and if claim is needed call claim number for your company listed below (only contact your carrier if accident is your fault)
- If accident is not your fault and claim is needed report claim to other party’s insurance Carrier
|Dairyland – Viking||800-365-4642|
Homeowner Claims – What you need to do:
- If an emergency/catastrophe please call claim number for your carrier listed below immediately.
- If not an emergency please contact your agent at Baker insurance – 503-659-8017 to review coverage’s and deductibles to decide if you will make a claim.
- If you and your agent agree a claim needs to be made please call claims phone number for your carrier listed below.